Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dance Recital

Hello! On Sunday I had my dance recital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so nervous! When I woke up I got dressed, and practiced my dance. When it was about 12:30 we went to get my teacher a gift card for the coffee shop, and went to my dance. The stage, and stuff was at a Highschool about 20 miniutes away, we were supposed to go in at 1:00, but the doors were locked for like half an our so it was a little late. When we did get in we went into the hallway, and stretched...we also went through our dance. Then when it was about to start we went into this place called the green room where we waited, and practiced. Then we finally got to dance:) Everyone forgot to move up!!!!!!!!!!! Other then that it was all good though, there were a LOT more people than I thought, it was kinda scary...BUT REALLY REALLY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After we got to go get bagels, and frozen hot chocolate...:) I might be able to do the next session even YAY! Have a Great Christmas!!!

3 comments:

kate said...

I recently went shopping for a large bag for my computer and happened on a bag from Haiku. I wasn’t familiar with the line, but it seemed like a nicely constructed bag for what I was looking for. I didn’t buy it then, but found it on-line the next week at Shoepeddlers.com. I bought the large bag and absolutely love it. I get a lot of compliments on it and 2 people that work with me bought one also. It is a great “earthy” bag and works well for what I need it for. This is the bag I bought Haiku Ultimate Mesenger Bag

Lib said...

That sounds super cool!

Amelia said...

yaaaaa! it was fun :D