Sunday, January 23, 2011

Africa




Hi everyone! Here is my post with Africa pictures I promised :) It's really warm here. Today it was 90! I just got back from the pool yayyy! This morning we went to the market. It was really cool....but hot. They had a lot of wooden masks, and statues. I got a pair of earrings and a bracelet. ( I will post some pictures of that) Yesterday when we got here we took a walk on the beach. It was really crowded in some parts, but it was nice. A lot of people tried to sell you stuff too. They tried to sell you pictures, and wanted to paint your nails even. 1$ for us is $1.50 for us. Well here are the pictures. Enjoyyyy(: On this post there's a picture of the bracelet I got. In the center are carved masks I saw at the market. At the bottom is a picture of the pool at our hotel. I will also post pictures on the side of my blog. Tomorrow I will post byee! =]

3 comments:

Liberty said...

Awesome! [: That bracelet is really pretty.


Lib

Anonymous said...

Wow tht's so AMAZINGLY AWESOME! & yes u will get alot of ppl trying 2 sell u stuff! Wut city r u in again?

Amelia said...

Ghana. thanks lib:]