Tuesday, November 2, 2010

DRAGON VILLAGE AND IPOD TOUCH!

OK! Two things today, one review on Dragon Village, two awesome news! OK let's start with the awesome news! I am getting an ipod touch!!!!!!!! I am so so excited there are these awesome apps! One is the cupcake making one! Plus it has a touch screen! PLAYS MUSIC OUT LOUD! AND OTHER AWESOME STUFF! Anyways! review!

It's really nice, but they don't give you free spring rolls :P It's pretty small, but cute, it has lots of tables too. Although it isn't crowded! The food is really yummy too. Plus it's a good price. They have cool bamboo floors, and bright orange walls. XD pretty cool stuff. They should get music, but that's OK. The food portions are good too, not too small...or big. I would recommend it! I would say 3 and a half stars XD *****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaz has z cupcake 1!
Don't go 2 z 1 in Etna thou

Amelia said...

ok I won't! YES THE CUPCAKE ONE IS AMAZINGGGG LOL