Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday market, jester, tennis, and playground!

Today we woke up bright and early to go to the Sunday market!  We got dressed I did the dishes, we took showers, and ate breakfast.  After this we all hopped in the car and mom said this:  OK you all get 20 bucks:  It wasn't EXACTLY like this, but close, OK?  When we arrived at the market mom and dad said we can go off on our own and get anything in our money limit.  Me and Amelia walked in circles and we ended up finding 6 bracelets, 1 pair of earrings, and two necklaces.  I gave my necklace to mom, and Amelia gave some earrings to her.  After this we just walked around with mom, dad, and Gabe.  We got kiwi's, licorice, meat, cheese, rasberries, and this other fruit I very much dislike.  After this we started to walk back to the car, on the way we decided to see if we could buy tennis balls we walked until we came to the first sports shop, but they we closed.  When we were back in the car I started reading my book while my dad went into another sport shop to get tennis balls.  On our way home we stopped at the jesters place, in here they had trained eels and a life size chess board.  We ordered food when we got here, then went to feed the eels.  The eels would move up on the rocks for food.  It was really fun.  There were a bunch of big snakes and a few small ones.  After this we went to eat.  Amelia and I got garlic bread with cheese and mom, dad, and Gabe got burgers.  When Gabe and Amelia finished eating they went to play chess.  When they were done we went home.  That was our day.

No comments: